- Reserved tables will be held for 20 minutes only
- No drugs of any kind. (Persons caught with any drug in their possession will be reported to the Royal Malaysian Police immediately.)
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- Personal bodyguards are not allowed inside the bar, restaurant or lounge. Designated waiting areas are available on premises.
- No pets.
- Bar & Lounge – Permits only adults 21 years and above.
- Restaurant – Minors between ages 12 to 16 are allowed in the restaurant only and they must be accompanied by an adult.
- We encourage complete party arrival before seating our restaurant guests
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING in the restaurant, lobby, walkways and toilets.
- Strictly No music request at the bar, lounge and restaurant.
- Patrons who are unduly intoxicated, abusive, threatening or quarrelsome will be refused alcohol service and may be asked to leave the premises. Management, service staff and security personnel reserve the right to refuse any patron from entering the establishment, or to refuse service to any patron at any time. Persons performing violent or rowdy acts will be asked to leave the premises and may be handed to the authorities.
- No professional photography and filming activities are allowed without the management’s prior approval. Only photography for personal use is permitted.
- The management reserves the right to amend these rules at any time without notice. Patrons are advised that failure to comply with request from the staff and/or security in respect of dress code and/or behaviour may result in refusal of entry or possible eviction from the premises. Patrons are advised to carry a valid photo ID with them whilst on the premises. The management is unable to accept expired or damaged identification.
PERSONAL BELONGINGS POLICY
The management is not responsible for and is not liable to refund any loss, damage or theft of cash, jewellery or other valuables of personal belongings within the premises.
DRESS CODE POLICIES FOR MARINI’S ON 57 & MARBLE 8
FOR THE BAR – STRICTLY SMART CASUAL
FOR THE LOUNGE AND RESTAURANT – STRICTLY BUSINESS, FORMAL EVENING WEAR AND SMART ATTIRE ONLY
* NO faded jeans, round neck t-shirts, shorts, bermuda pants and for Men, no singlet or sleeveless attire
* NO slippers or flip-flops, bulky crocs, sandals or bulky sports shoes/sneakers and dirty footwear
* NO caps, berets, hats or any sporty head gears.
NOTE: In the event of any dispute, the management has the right to the make the final decision. The management has the right to amend or change any house rules at any time without prior notice.